TEDxProvincetown Speakers Support 2019
Talking Points for TEDxProvincetown Speakers.
When and if you get contacted for media promotions, blog opportunities, your friends etc. Here are some tips that may help you in a pinch. It has several sections so you may want to read the entire Speakers Support page and the three supplemental links; 5 Ways to Promote Your Talk, Questions You Might Be Asked and TEDx Sample Social Media Posts and Tips.
Overview 2019 Highlights
- TEDxProvincetownis a TED-licensed event in Provincetown, being held on Sept 14, 2019, 6-9 PM, in historic Provincetown, Massachusetts, at the Fishermen Hall Performance Venue.
- Like other TEDx events, TEDxProvincetownis locally and independently produced, with local volunteers, production and vendors
- In 2019, TEDxProvincetownwill feature 8 speakers exploring diverse subjects
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/TEDxPtown/
- Tickets: http://www.tedxprovincetown.com/tickets
- Tickets sell out at the Fishermen Hall Performance Venue, capacity 280
For common responses to questions for Speakers visit: Questions You Might Be Asked Page
For ideas, tips and suggestions for social media posts visit: the TEDx Sample Social Media Posts and Tips